Do You have Bathrooms on Board?
Yes we do! We know when you’re out on the water for so long nature has got to take it’s course. This can be uncomfortable to do in the open air, especially for the ladies, so we have a fully functioning toilet on board.
When does the boat leave?
We are flexible! We work with you to ensure you won’t be left behind, but try to be on time otherwise there won’t be much time left for fishing!
What should I bring?
Hat, sunscreen, food, water, jumper/jacket, sunglasses.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
General Terms and Conditions:
All charters require a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 passengers on each trip.
A deposit of 30% is required on booking.
Full payment is required before departure on charter date.
- Less than 3 days notice – Deposit is non-refundable.
- No shows – Deposit is non-refundable and balance is still required to be paid.
- Moderate alcohol is permitted on board Strike 1 Fishing Charters
- All children must be 7 year old or over and must be accompanied by responsible adults & must supply their own life jackets, only adult size life jackets are available on board.
- All Gift Certificates are valid for twelve calendar months from date of purchase & must be paid in full at time of purchase.